How can we help you?
1. We care about the customer experience, Tictop will not look at technology through the eyes of people who know technology, but through your eyes. When Tictop looks at technology from a job manager's point of view, Tictop believes in providing the simplest, easiest to understand and easiest to use technology solutions.
2. We have encountered the same problem as you, we fully understand the difficulty of managing work in the traditional way and the difficulty of finding software that suits you.
- Are you looking for a simple task management tool but encounter complicated and difficult to use software with many features you don't use?
- Does it take your staff a long time to understand and use the standards?
- Các công cụ quản lý công việc đa phần không có tiếng Việt?
- Are you afraid of change, afraid of investing costs but not sure if it is effective or not?
These are not only concerns for a manager when it comes to digitizing a business. Tictop itself has also gone through these concerns. Therefore, Tictop understands your feelings and helps you solve these problems.
3. Easy to use, you don't need to take the time to leave any information, just make an appointment to talk to Tictop to sign up for use. In less than 15 minutes, you can create a Tictop account, set up your organization's information and use it immediately. Tictop has a user-friendly interface, the features are clearly displayed and intuitive. Tictop has a series of video tutorials on how to use the features on the YouTube channel. There you will find tutorials detailing how to use them.
4. Professional, clear advice and support with no hidden costs Tictop is constantly improving the quality of service, in order to maximize customer support as well as bring absolute satisfaction to customers. You can easily contact Tictop for more information at any time. Tictop always supports you in your digital transformation journey.
The protection of your data on Tictop is our top priority. Tictop uses physical, procedural and technical safeguards to maintain the integrity and security of your information.
Upgrade your entire organization if you want all members of your company to be able to use the premium features of Tictop. Upgrade only certain members if you don't need premium features for all members.
You will be able to add or remove teammates at any time, even before your subscription changes. When you update the people in your organization, we will ask you to change your subscriptions to match your current number of users (we will notify you if you exceed the number of subscribers)
Tictop is currently available in English and French. Change the language from the "Personal Settings" tab of "Settings and Preferences" in your account.You can watch the video tutorial below:
Only administrators have the ability to change the organization name. When you are an administrator, to change the organization name, select "Settings and Options" >> "Organizations" and proceed to edit.You can watch the video tutorial below:
Tasks and projects that the former employee has kept private will no longer be visible. Tasks that are public or associated with a shared project will remain accessible but can be de-assigned.
1. I deleted a field,, làm sao để tôi khôi phục nó?
Bạn sẽ không thể khôi phục lại a field, khi đã xóa nó đi.
Tuy nhiên, những lĩnh vực con và nhiệm vụ thuộc lĩnh vực đó không bị mất đi.
Những subfields of the deleted field will be moved to the “No domain” và được lưu trữ ở đó.
Những nhiệm vụ thuộc lĩnh vực đã bị xóa vẫn nằm trong danh sách nhiệm vụ của những người, nhóm, liên quan.
2. I deleted a group, làm sao để tôi khôi phục nó?
Tất cả thông tin bao gồm cả công việc trong nhóm sẽ bị xóa hoàn toàn, bạn không thể khôi phục lại được.
Để tránh thất lạc thông tin, bạn có thể lựa chọn hành động xảy ra sau khi xóa nhóm:
- Delete all tasks in the group: when you select this action, all the tasks in the group will be deleted and you will not be able to search or restore.
- Delete all tasks without assigning anyone: When you select this action, all tasks in the group to which no one has been assigned will be deleted. Tasks in the group that have been assigned to a specific person will appear on that person's task list.
- Keep all work (stored in group delete): When you select this action, all tasks in the group that you want to delete will be moved to the group deleteHere you can search for tasks, and tasks that have been assigned to a team member will still be on their task list.
3. I deleted a guest, làm sao để tôi khôi phục nó?
Khi xóa nhiệm vụ những tài liệu đính kèm trên nhiệm vụ đó cũng sẽ bị xóa đi, bạn sẽ không thể khôi phục lại được.
Only members of your workspace or organization can see your workspace or organization.
You can invite clients to your organization as guests.
Watch the video tutorial
What are the access rights of guests?
Guests have limited access to the organization and can only see what is explicitly shared with them.
- If you share a task with them, they will only see that task.
- If you invite them into a group, they will see all tasks in the group, as long as they have been added as a team member.
Can guests meet in an organization?
Guests have limited access to the workspace or organization they are invited to and can only see what is explicitly shared with them.
If two people are in the guest role and they cannot see each other, it means they are not in the same group. This ensures that if you are working with a guest, they cannot see each other's names unless you want them to. When both are working in the same team, their names will be visible to each other.
For guests to see each other's names, they must be members of at least one group together. Simply add guests who are members of the same group and they will see each other's names.
Who can invite guests to an organization?
Only administrators have the ability to add guests to the organization.
Can I convert guests to members or vice versa?
Yes, you can convert guests to members or vice versa.
Only an administrator can reactivate a deactivated member account.
To reactivate a deactivated member, select "Settings and Options" >> "Member Management" >> Select the member to activate, change the status to "Active"
You can watch the video tutorial below:
You can watch the video tutorial below:
In your organization, any member can create private tasks and groups without your knowledge. Therefore, there is no "Delete All" button.
Instead, you can do the following:
- Delete quests
- Delete the field
- Delete the group
- Change active status of members to "Inactive".
- Change your active status to "Inactive".
To change your time zone, select "Personal Information"where you can choose your own time zone. All times displayed and calculated on Tictop will work according to the time zone you select.
To link a personal account to an organization account, contact the administrator of that organization, ask him/her to invite you or send the organization code. You can then join that organization.
- Add non-company email addresses and phone numbers to your account so that you don't lose access to Tictop.
- Delegate your tasks to the people who will take over.
- If you are the group administrator, reassign that responsibility.
- If you are the administrator of your organization, make sure there are other administrators.
- Consider removing your private tasks or making them public.